29 March 2012

What am I talking about???

My personal journey through life doesn't matter to people who are not me. And people who are like me are not necessary like me enough to be interested in change as much as I am. If you are interested in change, keep reading!

What is meant when change is mentioned. I am unhappy with my life, I want to be happy. To be happy I need to define what makes me unhappy and change it.

Smoking makes me unhappy since it shortens an already short life and is far too expensive for an entreprenewbie when money is as tight as it is. There actually isn't much need to explain why I want to quit smoking, it's a no brainer. The issue to explain here is why am I still smoking, it is because I like it! And it is strange to like something that is going to kill you in a painful way. There are always the issues of habit and addiction but we all have had this conversation before. Some things I do to stop smoking are the smoke only on alarm ( you set your phone alarm to tell you when to smoke, you start on 30 min intervals and incrementally go through 60 min 90 min ) thing, smoke only on certain places ( don't smoke in front of a computer ) and chewing gum.

Work. I am unhappy with my work. Actually I am thrilled with my work, but my job is depressing. I job 9 to 6, Monday to Saturday and I work evenings on other projects. Unfortunately a video game is a bit hard to do in the other projects time. Fortunately there are easier things that fit perfectly in the evening slot. Things like writing this blog, making youtube videos and some digital arts. When I list my hobbies to someone they always presume I'm a student or something and then when I say what I work ( meaning job ) they say "No!" ( as in impossible )! And actually it is possible to have these hobbies and that job if you accept that a hobby is something you have done once 2 years ago. So there. I am planing to quit my job in the near future but to do that my projects need to be profitable.

So ok, thats life changing covered in a few sentences. What else am I going to talk about in this blog? Everything I do, why and how.