22 August 2012

Moar Scam Over Skype





BIG FAT DISCLAIMER!
I can't claim that this is a real scam. No person or corporate entity can be show to be engaged in fraudulent conduct based on this chat session. Due to the nature of the comunication I cannot claim that the person is who he says he is or that his affiliation to the financial institution in question is what he claims it is.


Wednesday, August 22, 2012
[7:02:14 PM EEST] Dr.John Mensah: Dr.John Mensah
Director: Treasury and Exchange Unit
Foreign Remittance Department
Ministry of Finance
Accra-Ghana

Dear Friend ,
First, I must solicit your confidence in this letter. I am Dr John Mensah, the director of treasury and bill exchange at the foreign remittance department in the ministry of Mines and power where I work. Myself and three other colleagues in this department are currently in need of a foreign partner who will present a designated safe foreign account where we can transfer into the sum of ($7,700.000.00). This fund accrued legitimately to us as commission from foreign contracts, through our private connections. The fund is presently waiting to be remitted by the UBA bank to any foreign bank account presented by us for this remittance.
I have been delegated as a matter of trust by my colleague, to look for a honest foreign partner in whose account we will transfer the sum of $7,700,000.00 us dollars for mutual benefit and further investment projects in your country. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to your own share of the total sum as gratification. We have agreed that 30 % of this money will be for you as our foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign bank account for the transfer, 5% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the transfer process and 65% would be for me and my colleague.
And other necessary information will be sent to you as soon as possible you get back to me.
Here is my information below:


Thank You.
Yours faithfully,
Dr. John Mensah.
[7:04:21 PM EEST] Mario Kukucov: You don't say!
[7:05:01 PM EEST] Dr.John Mensah: yes
[7:05:34 PM EEST] Dr.John Mensah: I need a reliable honest and trust worthy person to entrust this business with i was simply inspired and motivated to pick your contact I know you are capable to champion in business of such magnitude without any problem.
[7:06:12 PM EEST] Mario Kukucov: really? OK
[7:06:23 PM EEST] Mario Kukucov: What do you need me to do?
[7:09:38 PM EEST] Dr.John Mensah: can you come i will take you to the bank for you to  see every thing your self, also do paper work your self
[7:10:47 PM EEST] Mario Kukucov: Unfortunately I am in Sofia Bulgaria.
[7:13:39 PM EEST] Dr.John Mensah: i need your full information



(1) Full Name
(2) Phone and Fax
(3) House Address
(4) Marital status
(5) country of Origin
(6) Passport No
[7:16:48 PM EEST] Dr.John Mensah: are you there
[7:17:05 PM EEST] Mario Kukucov: I'm not comfortable with disclosing so much personal information over skype. Is there another method of communicating by which I could send you the relevant data. Mail or DHL?
[7:20:25 PM EEST] Dr.John Mensah: here is my email id: dr.john_mensah@ymail.com
[7:22:11 PM EEST] Mario Kukucov: Give me a real address and I will send you the data through a courier service.
[7:24:15 PM EEST] Dr.John Mensah: send it via email
[7:25:27 PM EEST] Mario Kukucov: The internet isn't secure. If you don't give me an address the deal is off.


Scam over skype
END OF CHAT

Here we go again!